Friday, September 28, 2007

JOY TO ME!

I received 2 of my favorite cards from my secret pal. Hoops and Yo-yo have been my favorites since I first saw them. They can brighten the gloomiest day. These were about FALL ... I got quite a giggle from the first and then the second was a beautiful calm one! I did not know they could be calm and quiet!! My secret pal included the news that she was sending me a subscription to KNIT SIMPLE. I did not know this magazine and of course had to go look it up. I'm excited!!  This was totally unexpected and guaranteed to help use up the stash, I hope. Thanks you SP for such a novel idea. 

Knitting pictures have to wait . . mostly knitting for secret pal!  

Biggest news. . . . drum roll, please!  We bought a motor home. Yessir a 35 footer complete with queen size bed, full kitchen with side by side refrigerator/freezer and a bath with shower. Our dream was always to hit the open road and my knees have really delayed plans.  SO we will make some small  trips here in SE Virginia and tune up our skills.  Everyone is excited so we are busy with maps and campground directories, as well as combing the house for all the things we can use in it to cut down costs. Anyone with suggestions? Jump in, because we love help!

Maybe we will see you in the coming months!!

2 comments:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

How exciting, congrats!

Chris said...

Now I'm the one that's envious! I'd love to roam around the U.S. in a motor home (or anywhere!), never got over there (yet) but never say never!
Have a fantastic time planning, I'm sure you'll have a blast!
From grey and uninteresting Wirral.