Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Week in Review

Let's see . . . .
Bummer of the week - The Redskins lost. A real downer
Exercise- I biked for an hour each day. Friday my foot and ankle began to really ache and I decided to forgo biking until it stopped. Normally I would have pushed on BUT the injuries and trauma to that leg make me gun shy. Tonight it is much better and I will be back on the bike Monday AM.
Water-Lots of water and one glass of wine this week . . not too bad.. 2 glasses iced tea, no sugar
Weight-I am down 3.5 pounds for the week.  I know it is probably water weight but it sure felt good on the scale.
Sleep- I actually got 6-7 hours each night, a real success for me
Relaxation-This was a surprise flop. I substituted knitting simply booties instead. It felt good and I finished them.
Nutrition-first week of SBD, no flour, no sugar, no fruit, no problem

so to sum up it onward and downward. I feel good. Could be that John's cappucino's really can do the trick . . they sure taste good. Come on over, he is a frothing genius!

No comments: