Monday, June 9, 2008

107

With the heat index, the temperature for Virginia Beach, Virginia today with no wind was 107F!  I sat on the couch and tried to enjoy the AC.  John was riding in the early hours and all I could do was think of how hot he must be.  

Shep is in Miami at a friend's wedding.  Megan is in Chicago at NEOCON, a trade show for commercial furniture, etc.  John and I went to Dairy Queen, woo-hoo!   




Here for your viewing pleasure is the latest photo. Unless it is a wearble I know the part I always want to see is the stitch . .  so the baby blanket is a shell stitch (the knit 4 together through the back loop is nasty until my LYS owner showed me a trick with a crochet hook, I bow to your knowledge Sue)  and the Clapotis can be see full length on Ravelry, I loved the yarn. One Christmas present done!



2 comments:

vlb5757 said...

It was nice to see you last night even though we didn't get to talk much. Maybe another time. Don't you think the turn out was nice for the first time? I love the contrast in your photo. It looks really nice. I love that you did a knitted shell stitch. Crocheted shell stitch is not as difficult. I was impressed with your Monkey sock. Don't put it down!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby blanket! And your Clapotis is gorgeous as well.