Monday, January 8, 2007

plethora of knitters

I've been roaming the web for a few days and am amazed at the world-wide range of talents and ideas for knitters. My retirement date is 1 February 2007. I have been looking forward to it and to knitting all day, every day. all yarns, all colors, EVErYTHING.
But I am almost overwhelmed with the choices. I need a knitting group. Perhaps I can find a web ring to join. I have currently finished 2 scarves in chenille and eyelash. It was a cute pattern and I will post a photo to view. Many friends have asked for one and it is so simple I may just supply them with one.

2 comments:

shep mckee said...

Here's a nice sample of blogs on knitting - should be more than enough to keep you started. No need to join a web ring just yet - other knitters will find you...

shep mckee said...

Hmm - I messed up the link. Trying again.

... here's some blogs on knitting.