Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Trials and Tribulations of SOCKS

1st, I rode 2.02 miles in 17:55 for a total so far of 6.28. My knee is very stiff and it was difficult. Next is the heating pad and the SOCK. Got the ribbing almost done for the second sock and discovered the color change is backwards. I started the first with the yarn from the center of the skein and silly me, stated the second with the yarn from the outer wrap. Megan is an interior designer and knew immediately when she saw them what had happened. Lucky I can laugh at myself! I have always been the person who makes all the mistakes ONCE but once only. I also notice that the ruffle at the start of sock 1, due to the instructors VERY loose cast on, has worn very well on me. I like it. So I have to rip one sock back and I can't decide which one.
I wonder what the world would be like if all the problems were this small!
Knit on!
I've fallen for a Lady Eleanor scarf and am looking for the pattern if anyone is reading!

No comments: