Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tickled over Secret Pal Stuff


Why is it that when you are pleased with something, you have an OVERWHELMING urge to share it even if it is a secret?
Of course, someone else's secret is theirs and theirs alone to share but this one is my own. I have a project for my SP and I think it is so cute that I am bubbling over. This is worse than Christmas and hurry hurry open your present. I always want to see the faces. My children say I am much worse than they ever could have been with anticipation. I have had to get three months worth of gifting ready since April 20 is knee replacement day and I won't be albe to get out and shop. Everything I have ordered from the internet has been perfect. That was a very pleasing surprise as even the colors were true!. My LYS had a class that fit right into my project and oh have I had fun with that!. ANother LYS is changing owners and I have had fun with yarn purchases from them.
I want to put in a plug for Cider Moon (http://www.cidermoon.com/). They are one of the online shops I used. Ordered saturday at 10:30 AM and it arrived Monday at 3:30PM. They are also very cordial.
SO, my SP has yet to receive anything other than e-mail but my couch is full of things, Anyone know if a BIG box?

Oh, the photo is one basket in a collection of baskets I inherited from my parents.Tthe basket is quite small, so small that we had to use an Easter garland instead of Easter Eggs to fill it.

1 comment:

Jae said...

I always had so much fun shopping for my SP. The hardest part was not doing the "one for her, one for me" - lol!