Sunday, March 4, 2007

Who Am I?

I don't know why I do but I have so much fun with these little quizes. My dd and I took this one together and were entranced by how differently we viewed each other on some answers. We both like these novels very much. Now I must read "Sense and Sensibility" again and pay attention to Elinor.

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



We have all been very sick for over a week with what started as a cold. Drat these viruses. This was vicious and was as bad as any flu bug I ever had. Today is the first day I have picked up my knitting. Socks, hats and plans are nipping at my fingers.

2 comments:

vlb5757 said...

Hey, hope that you are feeling better soon. I know you didn't feel well if you aren't knitting!! What ashame! So I am still waiting to see that pretty pastel colored pair of socks. Hurry!

Jae said...

It must be bad to keep you from knitting. I hope you recover soon!