Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Whats!

I think I will choose one day a week to decide WHAT is going on . . . SO....

What I’m reading: Sock patterns, and collecting books for the recuperation. Got any to recommend.
What I’m cooking: Roasted new potatoes, brussels spouts roasted in balsamic and meat loaf, I know most do not like meat loaf, but the maid I had when we lived in the Phillipines made a tasty one. I always do 2 and freeze one., That will be a meal for the family while I am recuperating, That’s 5 in the freezer!
What I’m knitting: lady bug hats, did one for a charity hat and now I have requests! And Easter eggs for a basket for my SP
What I’m wearing: nothing I have knitted because I have not knitted for myself. My LYS has a class on March 31 on WHAT NOT TO WEAR and we will learn how to find, measure and adjust patterns for ourselves. WHEE
What I’m watching: I confess to an addiction for some BBC shows. I am hooked and I see John and myself in “As Time Goes By”. I struggle not to be Judi Dench at times. I like the BBC newscast esp. Nice to see what the rest of the world is doing while we watch Anna Niclole.
What I’m looking forward to: I look forward to being able to walk around the block again. I can’t believe I ever took that for granted. I will be getting the new woman’s knee. I’m told it fits better and recovery is better.
What I’m thankful for: Daffodils, this is the month of my birth and they always bloom for ME! At least, that is what I like to believe. I ordered yarn from CIDER MOON and I received a birthday wish from Lufah. Cider Moon has the lovliest daffodils and daffodil colored yarn on their site. SO yummy. They did it just for me, didn’t they?

No comments: