Monday, April 2, 2007

A SWEET FO


My dh is going to a baby shower. Since this will not be a first child the new mommy has requested gifts that can be donated to a charity that my dh recommended. FOR KIDS is a program that works with disadvantaged and homeless children. I made a couple of children's hats and took a class to learn to make these booties. They are seamless and done on 5 dpns. I figured the more practice I get on dpn's, the easier the second pair of socks will be These were a lot of fun. I am still learning to use this camera. It is a very small digital, KODAK EASY SHARE C533, very easy to stowe and carry and to shoot. BUT the user's manual is a flat out zero for usability. I took 20 shots to get this fuzzy image.

2 comments:

vlb5757 said...

Long time no see! I have missed you at the Thursday Knit-In tme. Cute booties. I might just have to try them myself.

Your Secret Pal said...

Hi Pal!
Sorry I didn't contact you sooner, I've been attempting to figure out how to leave a comment on your blog without my name showing... I have a package being sent out to you this week. I hope you enjoy it!
Check on your camera to see if it has an option to switch to 'micro' mode. It usually shows you the option of flowers or mountains. That will help close up things be in better focus. On my mom's Kodak it's on the selector circle on the top of the camera.
Happy Knitting~