Friday, May 18, 2007

Heart Happy

I am still groggy from the medicines BUT if I remember correctly Dr. Mahoney said my heart was OK. The nurses in recovey were so happy for me. The procedure went through the artery in my right wrist rather than my groin. Dr, Mahoney thought with the state of my knee joints and an old back injury that lying prone for 6 hours after the procedure was too much. So I had to be still for 2 hours but I could be elevated. No knitting for three days as I am bot supposed to bend my wrist. So I'll read pattern books and my new KNITTERS magazine from my SP.

I had so many messages on my phone and e-mails. Your prayers, your well-wishes, warm thoughts and reiiki all worked for a very easy day. Thanks to you it appears I can reschedule my knee replacement. Oh happy heart news!!

5 comments:

jae said...

Woot!!! I am so glad that it went well for you!!

Kerry said...

Wonderful news!!! Take good care of yourself. :-)

Cheryl in AZ said...

Way to go!! I am so happy all went well. Although, unless I can my crew off to pick berries tomorrow, I won't have any to bring to you, as my Mom & Dad are here and the boys and that means NO more left.
Will try to catch up with you this week sometime.

Your Secret Pal said...

That's terrific news. I hope you survived a few days sans knitting & can work on getting that new knee in soon!

vlb5757 said...

Ro-glad to hear that the reason we have been missing you at TKC is because you were a bit busy. I know it's hard not to knit for three days, but just think what you will have lined up after looking at books and patterns. Make lists, lots of lists! Have a speedy recovery!