Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dreaming

Maybe because I have been housebound so long now but my dreams are all of travel. I plan the whole trip and have developed the ablility to recall the dream and continue it. I've been to London and need to continue into the country side. I've begun the trip to Australia but the long plane ride has me a little weary. Maybe a boat! I found this little quiz and might need to start the trip to Ireland/Scotland. Ater all, Christina can tell me about the Hebrides when she returns. I've only been on one pub crawl.
You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


BUT. . . .

I could not decide which answers I liked best ...so here is the second set
You Belong in London

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!

1 comment:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

Oooh I would love to get to Dublin one of these days! London is gorgeous, I'll post pics soon! =)