Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bob is on a Roll

Bob Roll has always had a special appeal to us. Maybe because like me, Bob cannot talk without his hands. It has been said that I cannot describe a spiral staircase without using my hands. Have you noticed that his bobble-head doll is the only one whose hands move! I do enjoy his comments and I learn more from him than any other.

I just finished a book by Eric Delaney "Inside the Tour de France", containing the little told and untold stories of the tour. Each is just one page making for pick up and lay down reading. Some great, some not so but the photos, especially the older ones are captivating. I found it at the library and really enjoyed it.

My Tour de France KAL project is suffering, it may qualify for the Lantern Rouge at this rate. The yarns have had to bring forward another team member. Oh, yes, we have plenty! This is a blue and yellow hoody in a sixe 1. It is all stockingette stitch and I call it my knitting yoga. I can watch the race and knit with so much pleasure. I'm seeing the knitsters on Thursday to find out how to encourage the dog cape.

No comments: