Tuesday, July 3, 2007

SP 10

Dear SP 10 pal, I feel awful and I don't know how to reach you. I am not sure what happened but I
did not get the e-cards. I checked with COX who dumped my Ravelry invite into a JUNK file. Aargh!
(I hope you signed up . . it is a knitters heaven there.)
But no e-cards were in there. Your last package was so great, I can not imagine what more you
can send. I use my beautiful blue Sock Bag all the time. It is such a perfect size for the car and
wherever I have had to go sit and wait. . If you have read my blog you know how awful some of my
last 2 months have been. Knitting has been my yoga. Since my family wrapped me in spun cotton
and don't let me drive, the few time I have been let out the blue bag has been on my arm.
Last night the thoughtful lady from last week (Hi Cheryl) picked me up and took me to the local
knitting guild. She also has me in bubble wrap and dropped me at the front door while she went to park.

Harry Potter? Hmmmmm? I'll have to sit on the front porch!
Thanks for thinking of me. Just that thought is fun to ponder. While I was here, you were there, shopping
and packing and whatever . . . hmmm. Can't wait!

No comments: