Sunday, July 8, 2007

IPHONE MANIA

Just when this Apple fan thought iPhone thought of everything . . this Mom (GrandMom) knitted one!! No kidding see for yourself and even included instructions to knit your own. Grandmom knitters rule!!
http://daddytypes.com/2007/07/04/my_mom_handknit_an_iphone.php

Frankly, I think she just won the Tour de Knit!

MyTDF KAL project is a "knit by the seat of your pants" design. The teacup pug belongs to my cousin who has never asked me for anything in her life. Her baby "Miss Beulah" named for our grandmother is 11 1/2 weeks old and weighs just under 2 pounds. I have never seen her BUT I am told this is a similar image. Now my personal choice for a dog is one who can warm your feet on a cold night and growl loud enough to wake you if there is danger AND protect you if needed. My rottweiler Liebchen is 72 pounds and a real love bug. But my cousin is in love. Her pug is black so we have the Neon pink cape in progress.

No comments: